For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Digital Catalyst Limited.
Digital Catalyst Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 06921976), whose registered office is at Building 6, 30 Friern Park, London, N12 9DA.
We will only process personal information in accordance with the Act, and any other applicable privacy laws.
Contact us at email@example.com or write to: Building 6, 30 Friern Park, London, N12 9DA.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the website or corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
What information we collect about you
- When you visit our website we collect information about your use of the website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views. This information can not be used to identify a user.
- Information you provide when you correspond with us via email, phone or otherwise.
- Information you provide when you work with us.
- Information you provide when you contact us in any way and are considering working with us.
- Information you have provided if we have worked with you previously.
- Information you provide when you apply for a job with us (current, and past).
Information we receive from third parties
We work closely with third parties (business partners, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, subcontractors) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use your information
- To improve content of the website.
- To contact you about information you have requested.
- To carry out our obligations to you based on any verbal or written contracts entered into between you and us.
- To give you information about other services we provide similar to those you have already enquired about or purchased.
- To notify you about changes to our website or business.
- So that we can ensure content from the site is shown in the best way for you and your computer.
- To keep the site safe and secure.
- To understand the effectiveness of our website and any advertising.
How we may share your information
Your information may be shared internally for the aforementioned purposes.
We may share your information with third parties including Google Analytics; if Digital Catalyst Limited is acquired by a third party; and in the usual course of business we may use third parties to process payment information.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data. However, information you submit online may not be subject to this same protection.
Access to personal information
In line with our commitment to transparency, if you would like to request to view any of the information we hold about you, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Digital Catalyst Limited, Building 6, 30 Friern Park, London, N12 9DA.
Removal of personal information
If you would like to request that we remove any of the information we hold about you, you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at: Digital Catalyst Limited, Building 6, 30 Friern Park, London, N12 9DA.